Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Boy

There is all this talk about Fall approaching fast and the weather changing. I took this picture of Jonathan early this am and it looks as if he thinks it's Winter ;) He is wearing his Ireland Beanie, his Army Robe, and his Pirate long jammy pants?????? What a Squirrel!!!! Even so, he certainly is a Cute one & only two weeks before my little baby boy starts the 3rd Grade! Wow, how time flies when your running from boy booby traps of snakes, worm desserts, & grease filled hands! Before I know it, I will be at the store buying yet another bigger size of jammy pants and having to beg to take his picture in them. He already told me tonight that "Mom, your not really as cool as you think you are. If you can flare your nostrils as big as mine, than your super cool, come on Mommmmmmmmmm flare them"!!! So, there sits Sean sitting across from Jonathan & I at a table in a Restaurant as Jonathan & I compete for the Biggest Nostril Flare! I of course won, my nose is bigger, and I'm "Super Cool"! Wonder what exactly was running thru Sean's head??? ;) Fun Times!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    Cute post. I bet it is really get cooler at night and the mornings in your neck of the woods.

    Glad you won the nostril flare! ;)

    I see you are reading Beach House. How is it? I have thought that looks really good, and almost bought it at Target several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your father had a burping contest with his grandma and his grandpa's funeral. Ask him who won?
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genn, I finished Beach House. Many of my friends liked it, to me it was just too painful to enjoy. One of those where their are mulitple peoples lives that your following and all of them have issues. The ending doesn't quite make up for all the drama in the beginning. I'd pass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris, that does NOT surprise me about my Dad ;) and I wonder why I got it from!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete