Saturday, August 22, 2009

On Sale, or 4sale, Who Cares!

We were supposed to go to Portland today, we ended up in Auburn, WA at Nordstroms Rack. This is Jonathan's favorite store ;) HA! He said this shirt I got was Ugly and did Rock, Paper, Scissors to find out if I could have it!!! Typically I hate shopping, But I LOVE A GOOD DEAL and deals were a blenty today!!! I got three pairs of Borns for $150 total!!

And Sean didn't like this shirt! Sean & Jonathan are So Much Fun to Shop With.......NOT!!!
I loved this baby blue Kenneth Cole Vest, bring on the Cold Weather.

What I do like shopping for is new Running Gear. I really think I run faster when I look "cuter" ;)
Sean said "you already have a lot of running tops that look just like that one"!!! And like a Good Wife, I ignored him and bought it anyway! I knew once we got married he would try to steal ALL my money, so now I'm on a mission to Steal ALL of HIS!!! Conveniently my debit card would not work when I got to the register. So I said "oh honey, may I see your debit card, for some reason mine seems to be acting up" hee, hee, hee!!! Bet he won't question how many pink running tops I have next time!! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Oh no he won't!!!! Love all your new things Kate. Are those shoes extra comfy? I have one pair, I think. But I always forget I have them.
    Do you have to dress up at work? And what is it you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Borns are the most comfortable shoe my feet have ever been in, I LOVE THEM!! I dress up as Much as "I" get dressed up for work and I'm a GS Civilian for the Department of the Army, official title is "Total Quality Assurance Cordinator" Basically I over see that the Companies that represent the Army in moving our soldiers from base to base are doing what their suppose to. I'm sure I just bored you with this, the shoes are great, dust your old ones off, your feet will appreciate it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new stuff Katie. I just saw a black pair of Borns that I HAVE TO HAVE at Nordstrom a couple days ago. I might have to go back soon to bring them home to me. Their shoes are the most comfortable. ANd I love that they are making them trendier now.

    SO I have to ask, you really hate shopping? Oh my. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shouldn't say hate, just not your typical browser and ponder, I go in and get out quickly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaite I agree, buying new running gear makes me more motivated to go more! I really want to get some new running shoes with pink on them...I think I'd run better this way he he.

    ReplyDelete