
I could not be more pleased than to see this AMERICAN FLAG hang in Jonathan's new 3rd grade class. I took the morning off of work to spend the first 90 minutes with Jonathan at his new school. When we got to class we honored the flag immediately with the Pledge!!! Jonathan's Dad (Eric) has only been in Afghanistan for 8 short weeks and has already lost 9 of his fellow soldiers in his Unit! May they never be forgotten and may their families find peace!

I woke Jonathan up this morning to "Morning has broken, like the new dawning, black birds are singing, Jonathan GET UP"!!!!! He responded with, "3 more minutes Mom"

Do I seriously have to entertain my mother this morning with all this first day back to school nonsense????? Yes, now get your booty down here and eat your breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!1

Better get it while it's hot

Okay, here is my fake partial make my mother happy smile

MOMMMMMMMM, stop taking my picture!!! ;)

She is still here taking my picture while I'm trying to learn

And, finally I left his school at 10am, blogged this page, and now going to speed my booty on to work!!!! Jonathan, have a Wonderful 1st day in the 3rd Grade, I love you, and you make me so proud!!
Awww...where has the time gone? Hope he enjoys it! Whole new school for him? Hope he makes lots of new friends.
ReplyDeleteAnd Katie, I was shocked to read that Eric has lost so many in his unit. How awful! I am thinking of you, and of Sean, as you prepare for him to leave.
Thank you Kristy!!!
ReplyDeleteYour little Johnathon is so handsome Katie! I hope he enjoys his school year too.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to read about how many fellow soldiers Eric has lost in his unit. I will pray for Eric's safety as well. This must be such an emotional time. I'm sorry. I really am thinking of you and Sean often. Best wishes and more hugs.
Oh Katie Girl....I am SO thinking about you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBig hug your way.
Kristy