
Jonathan's first Soccer Game was this morning for this Season. Oh man, words can not express, nor can these pictures convey just how much of a little Soccer Stud J Man is. Without a doubt I'm the obnoxious Mom that screams with excitement from the side lines. I wish I would of calmed down long enough to get some better shots, maybe next time ;)

Here he goes, playing defense and yet ahead of the pack taking the ball down the field

And Again...........

Jonathan is in the way back, you can see his arms swung all the way back after he threw the ball in.

And my favorite of all. Jonathan SLIDE TACKLED 4 TIMES!!!! As I said I'm so focused watching, yellin, screamin, that all my pictures are after the fact. But you can see how quickly he gets back to his feet to get to the ball!

And now he is down

Game Over, Good Job Cougars!!!
What are you talking about, you got some GREAT pictures! Looks like he's a stud.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jonathon! I think he comes by his athletic ability quite naturally!!!
ReplyDeleteGo Jonathon!! I can't wait to be that mom on the sidelines! Congratulations on your promotion that's great! What will you be doing with the freight?? I work for a shipping company & handle fregiht as well (office aspect of it) so I am curious. Also thank you for your kind words to my post. Jeremy's mom growing up was a single working mom & he has always told me the same thing & that Noah will appreciate all my hard work when he is older. It's nice to know that others relate & have a postive aspect of things so thank you!!
ReplyDeleteHey Erika,
ReplyDeleteI'm a Freight Rate Specialist. I book/coordinate land, air, and rail freight coming & going in/out of Fort Lewis. It's Office work too, not actually out there loading the freight ;) What company to you work for?
Hang in there Erika, your doing a great job with Noah & your so lucky to be able to have your Mom with him while you work!