This bottle of wine, Jazz Berry, a dessert wine from the Adam Puchta Winery from Herman, Missouri ...............my absolute favorite! My last bottle, must mean I need to book a trip to Missouri!!!!!!! ;)
I saw a sign at an Antique Shop a few weeks ago that said:
MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
LIFE SHOULD NOT BE A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN AN ATTRACTIVE AND WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, CHOCOLATE IN ONE HAND, WINE IN THE OTHER, BODY THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT & SCREAMING, WOOOOO HOOOOOOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Love It!!!!!!!


Love it Katie....love it!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Sounds like my kind of night!!!!
ReplyDeleteI also love to load up my tub with hot water and bubbles and just take the wine bottle with me! ;)
And I LOVE that motto to live by!!! Ain't that the truth!
Enjoy your treats tonight.
I hope you enjoyed your ice cream & wine!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is the best Motto! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHI Kate,
ReplyDeleteMe again.
Just wanted to let you know, the main character in the show Flash Forward is good looking Jospeh Fiennes (brother of Ralph Fiennes). You know who that is right? And the guy who plays his FBI partner was in American Pie, and Harold & Kumar, and Star Trek. I hope you can figure your tv out for this one, cause it is good! Good luck! ;)
Gennifer Hass, WHO IS JOSEPH FIENNES?????????????? And I have never seen American Pie. What night is Flash Foward on, and time?? I have got to see who now ;)
ReplyDelete