Thursday, March 25, 2010

Artwork, Friends, & Pizza

My Artwork Arrived today that I won from Jennifer!!!  Thank You Jennifer, it’s even more beautiful in person.  I had company over, so I didn’t have a chance to hang it, but it is going to go perfectly in my BLUE Dining Room!!

IMG_0420

I LOVE it.  Check out Jennifer’s Studio

I worked today….had Parent/Teacher Conference in the evening & our Fabulous Friends over for dinner, which = a salad I made and a Papa Murphy’s Pizza

;)

IMG_0429

IMG_0423

IMG_0424

IMG_0426

Doesn’t Emmalyn have the most Beautiful Big Brown Eyes??

The nerve of Seannie to pinch that sweet baby and make her cry!!!!

I’ve said this before, but Eric & I use to work together and we started on the same day as each other in my old office & now we hardly see one another.  They moved right down the street from us last year, then realized they were having a baby and how much I adore babies, SO THEY MOVED ONE MILE AWAY!!!!

RUDE!!!!

We haven’t seem them in 3 weeks, it seems like an eternity when a baby is involved!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the artwork, so perfect!!

    Such a sweet little baby :)

    Hope you're doing well friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy that you like it so much! I can't wait to see it in that room... the blue walls in there is gorgeous!

    And that baby... AWW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art work and dinner with friends.. topped off with an evening spent holding a baby! Katie... when can I come!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi niece....love your new artwork! And...I have to say it...I think it all the time, and I know I have told you before.....but I must say it again.....YOU have a radiant smile!!!! It just makes me happy to see it!!
    Cute baby indeed! Hope work is going better for you now. Is it?
    Love,
    Aunty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You to have a radiant smile Katie. It's contagious too. I'm smiling back at ya. Love that artwork, it's beautiful.

    Cute little baby. She's precious.

    Also, about your comment that Dusty and Jake look alike... yes they do very much. I have to be careful and make sure I don't turn around and snuggle with the wrong guy all the time!! :)

    ReplyDelete