Friday, March 12, 2010

Bed

IMG_0045

Were staying in the Kingfisher this time, the only room we have yet to stay in!

Ain’t it Rustic??

7 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Love, Love, Love the pics!! I am sure that you are enjoying that new camera. So glad you got your blog put back together. Yippee!! I hope you are having loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh would you just quit your blogging while you are at the most romantic b&b and just go enjoy yourself!

    Honestly, you are just making me really really jealous!!!

    ;) Have fun! Eat good food! Drink some wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... that is faaaabulous!!! I am lovin' your new header! It's adorable! :)

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new header!! I was freaking out for a moment because I saw your comment and I assumed you were not well enough to go to Leavenworth. So glad you are. What an amazing room!! Have a fun and amazing time!!

    Happy Birthday to you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very smooch worthy. Hope you are having fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top header picture on your Blog too! So, Easter-y looking!!
    and the bed looks so COMFY!!!
    Hope ya'll had a blast!!! and Happy happy birthday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete