Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Preparing

My Dear Sweet, Kind, Loving, & Generous Friend Renee will be here Tomorrow!!!  J & I are so excited, it's the feeling you get on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to come down the Chimney!  Renee moved away in December & is living the life of a "Gypsy" while her hubby is deployed to Korea for the year.  
Not only did she call & say she was coming to visit, she offered to watch the little man for Sean & I to go to our Favorite B&B for a couple of nights!  Friends like this are hard to come by ;)

(Private Porch at B&B)

I love Company, especially Out of Town Company, & even more my Friends whom become my family thru  Military Life!  

Today I am tidying up the Guest Bedroom in preparation for my Sweet Friend!


11 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is really sweet! That BandB looks amazing! Hope you have a blast and sweet reunion with your friend!

    Amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just as excited about coming to see you, my friend. You and Sean need a chance to sneak away every now and then. Plus I need some quality time with my J-man!! See you TOMORROW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet friend Katie. You are right, those kinds really are hard to come by!!

    I want to hunker down on that private porch with my book and a big glass of iced tea and never leave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, you find the best get-away places!!
    Have fun with your dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous! Spending time with a great friend AND a bonus weekend with your Seannie?! Doesn't get much better than that :) Have a great time sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I love company too! I hope you and Sean have a fantastic time at that beautiful B&B! You will have to take a photo or two. Enjoy your company... Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww... that is going to be so much fun! And you get to go to a B&B... you lucky girl. Blessed.
    ~Jennifer
    www.studiojru.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that's just exciting. Have fun with your sweet friend:)

    If you want a chandelier like mine here is the email address: goldinlites@cox.net. Just email Mickey the owner and get his number and go from there. He makes them from old parts and sells them. Mine was $104 with shipping included. I thought that was a really good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh-oh...double trouble? :) So excited for you and Renee. It's so hard to be separated from close friends.
    Please do take pics at the B&B. I'll have to go there sometime with my honey.

    Hope you're having a marvelous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your friend Katie, and enjoy your time away too. What a valued friend she is! I do believe I met her at your wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, yes, yes to the Farm Chicks show! I'm so looking forward to meeting you and Erin, now that I know you're going too!!!! Where do you live exactly??? Must be relatively close by!!
    Such a fun time awaits us!!! Do you need a hotel over there? Let me know...I have a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete