Saturday, March 20, 2010

Splash & In how many Languages can you sing Happy Birthday?

IMG_0349

IMG_0350 

IMG_0351

IMG_0352

IMG_0301

IMG_0303IMG_0387

IMG_0388 

IMG_0390

IMG_0393

IMG_0417

We enjoyed 2 Fabulous Birthday Celebrations today.  It started off at a swim party with the most adorable cake that my friend made for her daughters 9th Birthday Celebration & ended at an exquisite Korea Luncheon with all the favorite Korean dishes like Bulgogi, Kimchi, & Sushi……SO DELICIOUS!!!!!

We had the most Diverse group of people at this party, it was so darn fun!  We ended up singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday Boy in 5 Different Languages….English, Korean, Tagalog, Arabic,  &  Spanish! The most Impressive Part, the 9 yr. old Birthday Boy was the only one who knew every word to each version!!

Awesome!

Happy Birthday to Mia & Connor!

9 comments:

  1. Very cool! I can't get over how cool those water slides are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a super fun slide and pool!

    I hope I didn't hurt your feelings in my post about family!!! I didn't mean that you guys aren't Nana's grandchildren too! I was just thinking of it as Grandma's family tree and down from there because your Dad wasn't there. But of course Nana was thinking of her other grandchildren and great grandchildren who weren't there too. I did not mean out of sight out of mind. There really are A LOT of us aren't there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I want to go to that slide pool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double birthday parties? Now that's a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looked like fun. That cake was awesome! Kids are like sponges with languages. Interesting lunch. I'm surprised the kids ate that food:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie,
    Madison just commented about the "cool pool"!
    What a wonderful birthday Party!
    I love the cross cultural part of the party!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool is that? All of those parties. THat tunnel looked rad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kate...fun pool pics. Like the slide no our cruise!! Diversity is indeed a wonderful thing!!! Looked like fun and yummy eats!

    ReplyDelete