So much to be Thankful for here as of late........
My dear friend Renee will be flying in from Oklahoma to visit for an entire week next week, We can't wait for her arrival!!
Tonight J & I are going to see the Alice in Wonderland Movie!
Tonight J & I are going to see the Alice in Wonderland Movie!
I'm going to the Northwest Women's Show in Seattle with some girlie friends this Saturday. Sean will later be meeting me up in the City for dinner at Serious Pie for Some Serious Pizza featured on the Food Network & relayed to me by My Sweet Food Loving Friend Misti in NY.
Sean & I are going Here
to Celebrate my Birthday, just the two of us!
I'm returning to work on the 15th of this month part time after a very Long 5 months off!
;)


Don't you love it when we have things on the horizon to look forward to? God is so good!
ReplyDeleteI saw your note about the concert...it sounds like an amazing line up! I think they're coming to Spokane, too. Is it the Rockin' Worship Road Show? Grace and I, along with my friend and her daughter went last year when they came to Pullman and it was amazing. They had Mercy Me, Hawk Nelson, Addison Road, 10th Avenue North and...Jeremy Camp!! If you can do, you should!! Mercy Me was amazing. Well, they all were, but especially them.
:) :)
Looks like some good stuff on the horizon!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place!!! Something to really look forward to!
ReplyDeleteMy family and some friends, spend the weekend before Christmas at the Enzian in Leavenworth and we love it. such a great get away! We've done this for 22 years now. It would be nice to have an adult only get away too!!
Have fun!!
It's hard to go back to work, but I hope you love what you do and have joy in everything you do.
Blessings!
Katie,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you! When is the big day?
I hope you enjoy time with your girlfriend. I know that spending time with my close friends fills be up with happiness!
I am glad you are feeling strong enough to return to work. Just don't over do it too fast. What type of work do you do?
Dee Dee
You have some fun things coming up! Enjoy your time with your friends and then your getaway with your husband!
ReplyDeleteI love having a lot to look forward to!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've got some fun things ahead.
Katie thinks our trip to Levenworth is just for her but I love it, too. I am getting over again! Lucky thing I have such a wonderful wife with whom I would go anywhere and be happy!
ReplyDelete-Sean
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, enjoy your getaway!!
ReplyDeleteKatie--what a month of full of blessings!!
ReplyDeleteLet me know how that "Pie" is. You may have to take me if I ever buy enough hats to hide my bad hair days to visit you again : )
ENJOY you deserve EVERY bit of it!!
-Misti
I can't WAIT to hear what you think of the movie!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo... that sounds like a whole lotta good things coming up!! :)
ReplyDelete