Sunday, March 7, 2010

Uh OOOOOOoooooooo

1st, lets begin with Thank you for the Birthday Wishes, but I must clarify it's not my Birthday, YET
I was just trying to justify my purchases & thought "Happy Early Birthday to me"
Thanks again for the Wishes Though, who doesn't like to Celebrate a Long Birthday.

Yesterday was the Women's Show in Seattle, FANTASTIC I must say.

Who forgot their Memory Cartridge in the Computer blogging though, this Dork!  No pics to report!

Serious Pie in Seattle Was Seriously Well Worth the Wait, it was Delicious!  We had to wait an hour and a half, so we decided to walk downtown Seattle & stopped in a Bar to have a Drink while waiting for dinner.  I was chit chatting a Mile a Minute trying to get Sean up to Speed on all my Wonderful little freebie's, purchases, & fun at the Show that I didn't even notice we were in a GAY BAR!  After about 20 minutes of my rambling Sean says "I think we might be in a Gay Bar"
:)
We sure were!

I will leave with one photo.  My sister & I are walking in the 
American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
in Portland, 1st weekend of May!

Check out the hats I bought for us to wear
 
 

;)
Happy Sunday
 


12 comments:

  1. Hilarious hats for you to wear! Which sister are you walking with? That will be fun.

    Happy early birthday! And very nice purchases from Costco. I LOVE a store were you can buy food and jeans! Those jeans are really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! A gay bar...hee hee. did you leave? I would have ruuuunnn like the wind out of there. :) I am LMAO right now...

    That is great you're doing the walk in Portland!! I hope the weather is nice. Love the hat and pins, those are super cute. I keep seeing stuff that says "Save the Ta-Ta's", cute right? My friend and I did the 3 Day in Seattle a couple years ago and saw a ton of hilarious stuff, I mean HILARIOUS!

    Your women's show is way better than ours. In fact, I think it's way different. I love getting freebies!!!!!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GAY bar?? How funny is that? Is Kelly walking with you? Very neat. I celebrate my BIRTHDAY month....March...ALL MONTH LONG!! MY dear friend Anita has sent me a card every single day so far...and I am sure she is going all month long!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Women's Show sounds like LOTS of fun! That hat and pin are fantastic! :) Hope you are having a great Sunday!!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure you gave the people in the gay bar something to wonder and talk about! How funny!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so telling Jimmy on Seannie and the gay bar! Thats hilarious!
    Love the hat too sweetie! Wish I lived closer so we could do some walks/runs (when you are back up to running that is) together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katie!
    Thanks for the kind comment on my blog too! I'm actually good friends with Genn, who I am pretty sure you're related to right?!
    Happy Early Birthday...and yeah for boobies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kris & Genn, Yes Kelly, she has done this walk for the last several years.
    Elissa, I don't remember what weekend you "might" be coming in June, but maybe we could do the Rock n Roll Half Marathon together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun weekend in Seattle.
    I love the hat and pin- my Mom had breast cancer and recovered ;) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gay bar? And you didn't even notice? Oh my, you must have been talking a mile a minute. Wowzers! That's a story to tell.

    PS'm going to Costco today and I'm going to check if they have those cake plates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the hat and the button. What a way to get attention! Thanks for stoppin by our blog. Yes we will be travelin to Spokane for the farm chicks show but only as shoppers cuz we are takin a caravan of ladies over to shop. You should join us we will be goin to the show and we'll be visitin some of our fav shops over there too. Plus it looks like one of the shops will be doing a private dinner party for all of us!
    Oh and don't forget to come to our show in May in Puyallup! It's a blast!
    Linda & Dixie
    The Funky Junk Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too, Too funny! How I wish you had pictures!!!! One extreme to the other!!!
    Great hat and pin too,, although I hate boobs! they should just go away after you're done nursing your kids...I'm just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete