Saturday, January 16, 2010

Burger Building Extravaganza

Cooking is so much more fun with J man in the Kitchen. His latest specialty is Mashed Tators! Were building our own Burgers tonight, with of side of mashed tators, complimented by a few BBQ Chippers.
1 Pototato, 2 Potato, 3 Potato, Four
J & I arranged the "Fixins" & baked some more cookies while Sean BBQ'd us up some Pepper Jack Burgers.

All those "Fixins" and there is ONLY Ketchup on that Boys Burger!
JONATHAN QUINNNNNNNN......Your Burnin Your Mama's Biscuits!!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is what this Beau is sayin!


And, like a true Lady, mine is piled as HIGH as I can get it. There really is a Burger somewhere under there!
This is yet another batch of Chocolate/Oatmeal Cookies that I have made this week. Thanks to the recipe provided by Janna at 2Cool4MyMinivan . These are absolutely Double D Divine!!!
Now, I will settle snug in my corner of the couch, listening to the pitter patter of rain drops outside, with a cup of coffee, plate O cookies & finish what has become one of my all time favorite reads.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man....that looks good. All of it, the cookies too!!
    Sure sounds like you are feeling better. I am so happy to see you blogging again!!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see you blogging again too Katie. You are sounding back to your old self. Hope you are feeling it too! All of that food looks delish!! And the book, what is it about??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and hooking me up with the cookie recipe. My husband has been craving chocolate lately and I think I'll give these a try and see if they satisfy his sweet tooth.
    Your hamburger looked delicious...you had me at the avocado!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genn, "The Help" is a glorious read! About trials & tribulations of Women during the 60's in the South. You easily get sucked away with the characters as they work, play, & love during a daring time when possibilities for women were few but their dreams were Big, Daring, & limitless!

    It's a must read, one you won't forget, at Costco for cheap too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like the cookies. Thanks for the blog love too!

    ReplyDelete