Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeee.........My Seannie made me Breakfast in Bed this morning!

This is huge, b/c Seannie cooks on the BBQ & he rarely is out of bed before I am. I didn't even hear him.

I think we might have a Squirrel in our house, my muffin seems to be missing some bites & my eyes are not even open yet. Notice in the picture toward the right? There is a bottle of water, cup of coffee, & glass of OJ. On our very first date, Sean took me for a ride in his Boat on American Lake, he packed Several different types of drinks, of course not knowing what I liked, he wanted to make sure he had a variety! He still does it, it's those little things I think are so sweet.

I'm still trying, the aroma of the coffee is working it's magic.........their about to open any second!

I had to add this last one in. It's from two mornings ago when Sean drove all the way home from early morning PT to surprise me with a Starbucks Coffee, the last day they were serving my Favorite Pumpkin Spice with all things Nice! Hmmmmmmmmmmm, now don't get me wrong, I'm very appreciative, this has been so sweet, but why do I feel like he is about to ask for something that would give him "The LOOK" ;) I think he may be "sugaring" me up for something!!! I got my eye on you Mr. Seannie! Keep this up, you can have whatever you want though! Except a new Truck! ;)
Thank you Sean, it was so yummy, so unexpected, & so very thoughtful! I've yet to leave my bed, I'm thinking if I stay here, possibly lunch will be here in a few hours?????

Taking the opportunity to catch up on a bunch of these........................
Happy Saturday
He's definitely a keeper! What a nice way to start off your morning!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a guy! Flowers too! You lucky girl!!
ReplyDelete