This is Sweet, Sweet Emmalyn, not yet 4 weeks old. She was once my neighbor, just right down the street, then her parents smartened up & thought we better get the heck out of dodge before Katie steals our sweet Baby........

Tonight was a baby shower for another co-worker at the office, she is due any day with a sweet baby boy.......babies are every where.......Lovin It!!

Do you think Ms. Roxanne is excited about her cake????

Ms. Debbie was certainly happy about her Starbucks gift card she won as a prize.

Oh Ms. Debbie, not at all enjoying the taste of baby food during this game.

And I'm disliking it so badly that I'm about to HURL!!!! Yuck!!!! I did however win this game & got me some Mula for Wally World!

Tanya is getting snuggling with me, not really so much as to take our photo together, but she WANTS TO HOLD sweet Emmalyn

Ha, yeah right, I'm not given her up!!!! See Tanya behind me with her purse & the smile on my face??? Yeap, one less person to fight off! ;)
Congratulation Ms. Crystal, we can't wait until your sweet baby boy arrives, I'm so sorry I have no photos of the "Guest of Honor", I was busy playing baby & I'm not even sure who took most of these photos. I hope others got some !
Looks like fun. I guess it means I don't want another baby if I do not even get one tiny teeny bit of baby fever when I see those newborn baby pictures huh? :)
ReplyDeleteYOU need a baby Kate!!!
ReplyDeleteKris, I KNOW!!!!!!!! I was browsing Wal-marts website to see what I am going to buy with my gift card I Won, that store carries EVERYTHING, EXCEPT BABIES ;(
ReplyDelete