Love is in the Air, Valentines Day will be here before we know it. Wondering what your Loved one might be getting you, or pondering on what you might get them? Do you know anyone that will be alone this Valentines Day? A Military Spouse who's spouse is deployed? Someone who has lost their Loved one? A recently divorced friend? I know Plenty & today were sending some Love their way in time for this Lovey Holiday! Hope you will too!
What a nice gesture Katie.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO sweet! Tis’ far better to give than to receive, especially to those whose men are far from home, bravely serving our country.
ReplyDeleteFortunately none of my friend’s husbands are deployed right now...But, I do have a very good friend whose husband just divorced her. She is heartbroken. And, I just realized, this will also be the first Valentine’s Day since another friend’s husband died. I am hosting a ladies Valentine's breakfast and these two ladies are on my guest list. I’m hoping to provide my friends a light hearted and very fun time of fellowship. I’m also trying to come up with a devotion of some sort to remind us all of how much God loves us. And, I'm sure the mimosas will help everyone have fun, too. :)
You are awesome, it warms my heart you are doing this, and I know the recipients are going to be blessed beyond belief.
Katie,
ReplyDeleteThank you for this loving reminder! My mind is thinking of a few people who would need and enjoy alittle love!
Dee Dee
I just had to say, you can drop by for mimosas anytime!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a nice gesture Katie.
ReplyDeleteTX Longhorn hat: A few years ago my Dad was on a business trip in Austin. It was in the thick of playoffs and Longhorn spirit was unbelievable. Even more so than the Gonzaga basketball team, our hometown boys. Anyway, my Dad thought Luke needed a hat. I tell you what, that hat rarely comes off. It's tattered and worn and loved. And, it's so easy to spot him out of a crowd.
ReplyDelete;) Erin
Hi Katie! I am Elissa's friend and I have been praying for ya! Hope everything is going better in your neck of the woods!
ReplyDeleteHave a great rest of your week!
Hee hee, hook em' Horns!!
ReplyDeleteTHAT is amazing.
ReplyDeleteand a gift that is truly a blessing!!
Katie,
ReplyDeleteYou will have to Post your son's creation!
Dee Dee