Thursday, January 21, 2010

Surprise, Prize!!!




For those that know me well, know that I love to be with & around others and there is one thing better than inviting people over, them just showin up!  Especially when your as cute & cuddly as these two!


Meet Jake, our neighbors Golden-doodle.  Jake is NO ordinary Dog, he is a celebrity in this neighborhood.  The few times that we have walked him, we are constantly stopped by others asking "Is that Jake"??   ;)  He is full of energy & personality, & such a joy to have around.  Jonathan just loves him!  Jake came over for a short visit last night.

Guess who was next?

 Jake's baby brother Luke!  Luke came over for the 1st time when Jake's parents came to pick him up. Luke is a shear joy, full of smiles, giggles, & adorableness!! Needless to say, Jonathan & I were quit pleased with our visitors & sad to hear they are moving! ;(
Jason has been promoted to 1st Sgt & a move is underway, CONGRATULATIONS Jason, the cream always rises to the top!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it gets any cuter than this!!! I just love it when sweet little ones come over to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even a big dog fan, and that Labradoodle does look pretty cute. The baby's even cuter though. Too bad they are moving. We had some great neighbors that moved last year, and every time I look at their house I wish they still lived here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and Good Luck, we will miss all four of you!

    ReplyDelete