There is NEVER a Dull Moment with this one!
Jonathan is ALWAYS entertaining someone. And, I really mean ALWAYS! School, The Y, Church, Playground, Home, etc. He has no discrimination on the when & where.
Mom, can I have some milk, huh, huh, can I, can I, HUHHHH!
Still, the milk is not enough to calm him down tonight.
I'm not sure that either of these boys deserve dessert tonight??
Lets see if they are any better behaved after dinner & baths.
I made yogurt fruit parfaits with Honey Greek God Yogurt.
Gone in 60 seconds
&
There semi-replaced behavior!
BOYS!!
&
There semi-replaced behavior!
BOYS!!


Boys, boys, boys!
ReplyDeleteCute post. I love that fruit stand you have in your kitchen. It's really cute. I would like to get something similar that can sit on my island.
Your fruit n yogurt parfaits look so so good. Can I come have one? ;)
Uh oh!! Boys will be boys!!!
ReplyDeleteGenn, the best thing about that fruit stand is that the baskets come off there hooks, I can take them off to the chopping board!
ReplyDeleteAnd, absolutely, your welcome anytime ;)
Yum those parfaits look good! I could go for one right now!
ReplyDeleteYour husband seems like a doll...I love that post about him bringing you breakfast in bed.
And I see your are reading The Help. I need to pick a selection for book club -- would you recommend that?
I sent you an email this morning! Hang in there, girl! (and thanks for visiting my blog!).
You definitely have your hands full with those two! Especially J-man, Heaven knows he's a thinker!! Yum!! I miss Katie desserts! They're the best!!
ReplyDeleteMick is good. He's settling into his new squadron, picking up the car today and we skype frequently.
They miss you too Sweet Renee!!! You come back soon before I forget how to make em!
ReplyDeleteLove you!