
Thank you Summer Plummer for the Fabulous Award ;)
My first duty as a winner is to list 7 random things about myself. Duty #2 is to nominate 7 other blog friends for the award. Here goes.
1. Let's just start off by saying I despise list, it brings back horrid memories as a child at the grocery store with my Mother and me asking for something and her reply "NO, IT'S NOT ON THE LIST"!! So, in my adult grown up world, list are for the birds. But, I will play along.....this once...
2. I was humiliated and mortified today once again "Naked" at the doctors office while my husband & surgeon cracked jokes with one another. Not funny!
3. I have recently become a huge fan of HGTV & Love, Love, Love the show "Outdoor Rooms"
4. My son had a terrible tummy ache this evening and he refused Pepto Bismol because it's Pink and Pink is for "girls" Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
5. I Love to Grocery Shop, might have to do with my Love for Food.
6. I love running, despite the pain it causes in my joints, & can't wait until I can get back to it. It's been 3 months, 6 days since I last ran. Weird that I know the exact date huh.... ;)
7. Tomorrow is my dearest friend's Birthday, Happy Birthday Ms. Amy, I hope you have a Wonderful Day.
Okay, my turn to tag! Here are my 7, not including the two that tagged me. If you've been tagged before, just enjoy the love. :)
I couldn't figure out how to make these links... sorry. You can find these ladies on my blog list from my blog.
1. 2 B's
2. D dzine
3. Shalunya's Say for the day
4. Life in the Hass House
5. It's a Sweet Life
6. Johnson Family
7. A Thrifty Mom
1. 2 B's
2. D dzine
3. Shalunya's Say for the day
4. Life in the Hass House
5. It's a Sweet Life
6. Johnson Family
7. A Thrifty Mom



Oh I'm a winner! Thanks Kate! I got nominated from another blogger today too. Oh what fun blogland is.
ReplyDeleteI will post mine tomorrow.
Wow!!!! Congrats on the award!!!! Today we are leaving St Louis from the concert going back to Oklahoma. Will send the pic as requested. Luv u great big bunches and miss you more!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kate,
ReplyDeleteJust saw your comment, and had to say yes I know 12-13 bucks an hr is too much! she came over a while before we left to get to know the girls a bit. we stayed to put them down for bed, but i wanted them to spend a little time with her. so i was paying her for a bit more than 2hrs. :)
Well okay then, I'll stop going into the vapors! ;) I pay my babysitter $7.50 an hour and she is absolutely the most awesome jewel on earth & she charges $5 so I figured I would pay her more than that.
ReplyDeleteAwe!! FUN! I'm excited!!!
ReplyDeleteNoooooow, to think of 7 things that people wouldn't be BORED reading! :) I will work on that this week!! :)
Thank you for the award! Sweet you!
I don't have that many followers, so I probably won't tag any one back! OH well! :)
Congrats on the award!!! So exciting!!! Thanks for the nom too!! Love the new layout!
ReplyDelete