As it's sad to say, my sister & I are not very close, but close to my heart will I admire her for Amazing Strength!! My sister has an incredibly difficult life, one that has thrown her quite a curve ball, but just as she has always done, she stands firm in her footing of looking adversity straight on & conquering it day by day!
As we may not walk hand in hand as some sisters do, It's my hope that you will be able to take some time out for YOU today to celebrate YOU! She certainly deserves it....
Your an Exceptional Woman Kelly Jane!



Aww, Happy Birthday to Kelly!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a beautiful person, and she hates to have her picture taken!?
I have seen a picture of Nana at a smiliar age as Kelly was in her sr photo, and they looked so much alike.
I hope she gets some time out today for just herself too.
That was lovely Katie. Hope she had a great day!
ReplyDelete