Saturday, January 2, 2010

In a Bed of Syrup

For those of you blessed to live near a Cracker Barrel, you know just how divine their blueberry pancakes are. Among the several reasons I loved living in the South & the Midwest, Cracker Barrel was high on my list. Thanks to a dear friend of mine, she keeps me supplied with the Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup sold & used on their delicious Pancakes & Jonathan loves to have his pancakes swim in this syrup! ;)
More please............

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum, that looks so good! I just finished eating dinner too, but I think I could fit some of that into my belly!

    Happy New Year Katie! Hope 2010 brings much happiness and health to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how yummy! My hubby loves blueberrys on pancakes, and will often make his own syrup from fresh berries! I've not yet tried Cracker Barrel.
    As far as brussel sprouts, we found a receipe last year at Thanksgiving that's been a big hit! It has bacon and chestnuts included. ... Dee dee

    ReplyDelete