And cleans dishes too...... Produced us some Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Apples to spice up our Pork Tenderloin.... Thanks J Man for your help in the Kitchen
PS- how are you liking My Life in France? Did you see the movie Julie & Julia? I loved it. I sure did not know much about her before the movie, but I would like to now. She seemed like quite a unique woman.
That's sweet. And those apples sure look good! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a good helper he is!
ReplyDeleteThose apples look DEEE-lish!
Just read my Mom's comment on the post below, is your surgery tomorrow? I'm praying it goes well Katie. THinking of you,
xoxo
Genn
PS- how are you liking My Life in France? Did you see the movie Julie & Julia? I loved it. I sure did not know much about her before the movie, but I would like to now. She seemed like quite a unique woman.
ReplyDeleteHey Genn,
ReplyDeleteIt was s'pose to be today, it is now on the 29th of Jan.
Yes, I saw the movie...it was wonderful and the book is an awesome insight to her amazing journey! You will for sure enjoy it.
& why are you not on the Cruise with everyone??
ReplyDeleteI just nominated you for a very prestigous award... check out my blog today. :)
ReplyDelete