Sean came home in the middle of the day with a little surprise for me, or really I should say a BIG surprise!
I was so excited I couldn't even get the box out of the box!
Sean got me an entire new set of my FAVORITE pans!! These are SO nice & VERY heavy, SUPERB quality! I own a set of your typical $150 dollar box of stainless steel cookware & I have two individual Calphalon pans b/c they are a bit pricey & I never bought an entire set. I cherish those 2 that I have & to be quite frank, I get rather Pissy if Sean uses them improperly. For example, using the kitchen scrub brush that I clean dishes off with prior to putting in the dish washer. Well, I noticed the other morning some scratches on my prized possessions & to say it politely was not at all happy with the husband. In fact I was ready to call Sancho! j/k, well sort of j/k, if Sancho really existed, I just may have!
Who ever said you can't buy love??? I'm pretty in love right now, with my dishes that is!! ;)
I better cook my husband up something Grand to show my Gratitude & hope he forgets about my ATTITUDE!


Okay, so awhile back I did a post begging for help since I desperately need to get new pots and pans and there are SO MANY to choose from. I'm guessing that your recommendation would be Calpholon??? Finally - someone in the know!
ReplyDeleteThat is SOOOO cool! I love the first photo, which totally shows the motion happening - speeding to open up your new prize. You'll have to post about proper usage of calphalon, because I know there are rules and i don't follow them (gasp!). :) Not that I have any. Most of mine are cheap crap that probably cause cancer. But I usually use my stainless steel one.
ReplyDeleteUuuummmm, so can you get Sean to give lessons on this stuff? How exciting are new pots and pans?! WOO HOO!
ReplyDeleteSweet!!! Super excited for you! My Mom has those pans and loves them. She is very protective of them, too, but you have to be for them to stay nice.
ReplyDeleteWe both had great days in the realm of kitchen supplies. I had a Pampered Chef party tonight and am blown away at the sales. I get to pick out for sure $248 but up to $285 in free products. I am over the moon excited!! I love shopping, especially when it's free!!
Seannie was in trouble!!! Who knew that little scrub brush would get me so busted!!!
ReplyDeletetotally unrelated--send me your email! I want to email and talk to you :):)
ReplyDeleteI was amazed!! The show made close to $900. I am still blown away. I had no idea. You should have one and get some great new stuff.
ReplyDeleteAnd you should for sure make these brownies for your husband and son.
Have a great weekend!!