Dinner is Served! And, as we were eating our dinner, Sean of course full of his wonderful compliments said that the cornbread was the best batch he has ever had. I told him thank you & how much I love him. Sweet, Sweet Jonathan says "do you love him as much as you love the Super Hot guy from down under on the new show on HGTV that you were telling Ms. Amy all about yesterday on the phone"!!!!! Oh my Dear God, BUSTED!!!!! Jonathan was watching Saturday morning cartoons and building a new house for his Avatars & of course was able to multitask, listen, & most importantly remember verbatim every word that uttered from my mouth. But, ironically there are times that I ask him to take out the trash & he can't recollect a word I've spoken. But the true point here is that Boys stick together & their loyalty to one another sets in at a very young age ;) Too, too funny!!! Jamie Durie from "Outdoor Rooms" on HGTV your causing all kinds of Havoc in my house tonight, I think you should come to my home & personally design one of your magical creations in my backyard considering I think I'm sleeping on the couch tonight! ;)
Has anyone seen his new show? Not only is he SUPER HOT ;), he does some Amazing Creations! I'm in Awe of his backyard beauties!
Happy Super Food Or Bowl Sunday ya'll!


That is too stinking funny!!! I've seen him. He's hot! Not as hot as Carter Osterhouse (sp?) but super, duper hot!:)
ReplyDeleteoh yes, he is a HGTV Hottie Biscottie too, I hope my son doesn't see this, I'm really gonna be Busted ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't get all hot and worked up staring at hotties...my hubby is not home to take my frustrations out on. But the guac and the chili look amazing!! I miss your guac!! And I would eat 12 of those cornbread muffins...even if they were square.
ReplyDeleteCute post Katie. We sure do love us some guacamole too. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny about Johnathon ratting you out!! I love HGTV, but I'm not sure who that guy is. I better find out. ;)
Your chili and cornbread looked delish.
Katie,
ReplyDeleteI am SO happy that Sean is going to get to stay!!! And I have noted the change in your surgery date. Loved your post, and your new look. And I love those darling plates!!!
First of all.. I have seeen that Aussie guy. Not bad! So, yes, I need to watch that show. My hubby used to be in the landscape horticulture business so he MIGHT just watch it with me! :) Chili and cornbread... yum yum. You made me want to make it next week. Delish...
ReplyDelete